It’s no secret that great style and good looks often run in the family. One of the biggest phenomena to hit the fashion industry in recent years is the rise of model clans (whether sisters, brother-sister, or twins) who’ve hit the genetic jackpot. In honor of National Siblings Day, we’ve rounded up 12 of our favorite modeling dynasties, from the Jenners to the Hadids, and more.
1. Three members of the most Insta-famous tribe on the planet. Kendall Jenner, Kim Kardashian, and Kylie Jenner, posing together at the Yeezy Season 4 show.
2. You can’t open a fashion magazine these days without coming across Gigi or Bella Hadid. In 2016, Gigi (the current star of CR Fashion Book’s 10th anniversary issue) racked up 16 covers, while Bella followed close behind with 9. Keep an eye on their younger brother Anwar, who also picked up modeling recently.
3. Coolest brother-sister duo ever? The multitalented Willow and Jaden Smith have both become fashion icons in their own right, with Willow (who is two years younger) appearing in Chanel ads, and Jaden smashing gender norms in the Louis Vuitton Spring ’16 womenswear campaign.
4. The Gerbers are the latest dynasty to take the industry by storm. Kaia Gerber, 15, is the spitting image of her mother Cindy Crawford, and longtime CR favorite. Now her older brother Presley has joined the family business with an IMG contract, too. He’s got the same beauty mark as his mom.
5. Actors Will and Nicola Peltz have a billionaire father, mother who was a former model, and six other siblings who likely share their god-given good looks. Michael Avedon shot the brother-sister duo for the CR “Made in America” issue.
6. London It girl-model-entrepreneur Suki Waterhouse (right) paved the way for her younger sis Immy Waterhouse to become the next big thing. The two often sit side by side in the front rows at fashion shows.
7. Margaret and Rainey Qualley are the gorgeous daughters of Andie MacDowell, who have made their marks in acting and singing, respectively, and are both fixtures in the fashion scene. Margaret’s Spike Jonze-directed short film for Kenzo’s 2016 perfume campaign is a must-see.
8. Dree Hemingway and her younger sister Langley Fox are both established fashion muses, with multiple and varied side hustles including acting and fine art.
9. The Atomics are the 21st-century equivalent of the Partridge Family. Super model and social media heartthrob Lucky Blue Smith comes as a package deal with his model sisters and bandmates: Daisy Clementine, Pyper America, and Starlie Cheyenne Smith.
10. Talk about great genes. Victoria’s Secret Angel Taylor Hill (second from left) is a next-generation supermodel, whose equally stunning sisters and brothers have also made waves in the industry. Sister Logan Rae (left) is a photographer, while Mackinley and Chase Hill recently landed IMG modeling contracts. Bruce Weber recently captured the beautiful family for Holiday magazine.
12. Russian stunners Lia and Odette Pavlova are currently two of the most in-demand, hardest-working catwalkers out there. Catch them on runways including Chanel, Valentino, and more.
prev link: https://www.crfashionbook.com/celebrity/a10351995/model-siblings/
createdAt:Mon, 24 Jul 2017 17:50:05 +0000
displayType:Long Form Article